Maca Tea Improve Male Erection Sexual Ability Regulate Women Endocrine Energy Booster Ease Sex Life For Men And Women
Maca Tea is a male functional tea:
Pure natural ingredients: Ginseng, Maca, Brown Sugar, Wolfberry, Mulberry, Yam, Oyster, Polygonati Rhizoma
Function: It has the functions of tonifying the kidney, strengthening the spleen, improving the nocturnal emission, preventing premature ejaculation and sexual fatigue.
BFTOX Maca Tea breaks through the traditional soak extraction technology. It is made from ultra-fine comminuted and pure natural medicinal plants. It is a rare, non-toxic grade with a wide range of medicinal properties for long-term consumption.
1. Anti-fatigue, enhance energy, physical strength-amino acids, zinc, taurine and other ingredients in maca can obviously combat fatigue.
2. Regulate the endocrine system and balance hormones-Macas various alkaloids act on the hypothalamus and pituitary gland to regulate the functions of the adrenal gland, pancreas, and testis to achieve balanced hormone levels.
1. Regulate endocrine and fight menopausal syndrome-a variety of maca alkaloids can regulate adrenal, pancreatic, ovarian and other functions, balance hormone levels in the body, rich taurine, protein, etc. can condition and repair physiological functions, improve Qi and blood and relieve menopause symptoms.
2. Enhance immune function, anti-fatigue, anti-anemia-Maca contains a high amount of iron, protein, amino acids, mineral zinc, etc. can help strengthen the immune system, improve the bodys resistance to disease, fight fatigue, and improve the symptoms of anemia.
Note:Pregnant women, lactating women and minors are not recommended to take maca. If you have any discomfort, please stop using it.
Package includes: (optional)
1*7/14/28 Days Maca Tea
- increases sexual desire
- improves semen production
- soothes symptoms of menopause
- improves mental health
Maca has been used for centuries to enhance fertility and sex drive, and there’s research to back it up. In a 2002 studyTrusted Source, maca was proven to increase sexual desire in men, while a 2008 studyTrusted Source showed it decreased sexual dysfunction in postmenopausal women.
In a smaller 2001 studyTrusted Source, daily consumption of maca over a four-month period improved semen production in nine men, while a 2006 studyTrusted Source showed increased sperm count in rats.
It’s not all about sex, though. Maca has also been shown to reduce blood pressure levels and symptoms of depression in postmenopausal womenTrusted Source.
As if that wasn’t enough, research has shown that maca has mood-boosting, anxiety-easing, and energizing properties.Trusted Source How many more reasons do you need to add this to your daily routine?
Possible Side Effects
Little is known about the safety and side effects of the short-term or long-term use of maca. Since it is a natural food, it is generally believed to be safe in large doses.
Maca’s effect on hormone levels is poorly understood. For instance, some studies have found no effect on sex hormones, while animal studies have reported elevated levels of luteinizing hormone, progesterone, and testosterone.?
If you have a hormone-sensitive condition, such as endometriosis, uterine fibroids, or breast, uterine, or ovarian cancer, you shouldn’t take maca without consulting your doctor.
Excessive or regular intake of raw maca may interfere with thyroid function.
As with other supplements, maca hasn’t been tested for safety in pregnant women, nursing mothers, children, and those with medical conditions or those who are taking medications.
Can maca help with chronic fatigue syndrome?
While some alternative health proponents claim maca root can treat patients with chronic fatigue syndrome, there is no clinical evidence to support this. However, it is used in Peruvian medicine to boost energy and evidence suggests its nutrient-rich profile may help with general fatigue.
Is maca a stimulant?
While maca is believed to boost energy, it is not a stimulant and does not have the same side effects as short-acting stimulants, such as ephedra, that provide a quick jolt of energy and increase epinephrine and cortisol. Maca does not raise blood pressure and takes two to three weeks to feel its energizing effects.